FS: New Martin S1

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: New Martin S1 SOLD

SOLD

For sale is a brand new Martin S1 that I won it in a contest. It arrived yesterday and at the moment I have more ukuleles that I know what to do with (if that's really possible). It is a lovely all mahogany uke with a sweet tone, great intonation and well constructed like all Martin instruments. The S1 sells for $379 + shipping and I am offering this unused one for $299 or best reasonable offer including shipping to the lower 48 and paypal fees.

Mitch
photo.jpgphoto copy 3.jpgphoto copy 2.jpgphoto copy.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped you a pm

I was wondering how is the action, is it high or low ? Has it had a proper set up ? What contest did you win ? Who was the supplier that shipped it to you, such as MGM, Elderly, Mim, Uke Republic, Hawaiian Music Supply, etc..... ?
One last question. Is it in a non-smokers house ?

Last edited:
I was wondering how is the action, is it high or low ? Has it had a proper set up ? What contest did you win ? Who was the supplier that shipped it to you, such as MGM, Elderly, Mim, Uke Republic, Hawaiian Music Supply, etc..... ?
One last question. Is it in a non-smokers house ?

The action is standard from the Martin factory which is low and good for me. I won it from an authorized Martin dealer in California who was giving away a Cordoba Travel guitar and he allowed me to substitute the S1. I just received a new Mya-Moe and have another custom on the way so I really did not need another. It is in a non-smoking house.

Mitch

Top Bottom