Maton Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

markjlyon

Reaction score
I'm selling my beautiful Maton concert ukulele. Like-new condition--always kept in its case. This is a great solid Victorian Blackwood instrument with beautiful tone. Includes a high-quality hard case with pimp-daddy purple shag padding, plus a padded nylon gig bag (not pictured). It also has new PhD strings (low-G tuning) and a strap pin. This is a $500+ instrument.

I'm asking $300. You pay for shipping.

I need the money for an electric guitar! Crazy, I know.

Here's a link for more background: http://maton.com.au/product/maton-ukuleles?technology=4

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

LYON5601.jpgLYON5602.jpgLYON5603.jpgLYON5604.jpgLYON5605.jpg

Wow! what a bargain! I got one and could never part with it - good luck with the sale!

do you still have this ukulele?

if you pay max 100us...for shipping.still a bargain...selling in australia for $A600

I may be interested too if the op would give out a little more info, like where it would be shipping from, and a picture with UU name and date....

I read his previous posts from an HF-3 he sold. San Diego area

Last edited:
Hi. Sorry about that--just waking up here. I'm in San Diego, California. I'll drop by the office today and take a UU-labelled photo.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you have any other questions.

--Mark

Hi again--

Here's a photo I just shot with my phone. And to answer another question: It looks like it will fit in a box of 30x12x6 or so with room for padding.

Last edited:
Sorry, not sure what I'm doing wrong with the photo. Here's another try.

Well it's not letting me insert the new photo. But if you're interested please email me at mark(at)lyonassoc.com and I'll send you the photo.

Thanks to everyone who checked it out and expressed interest. The uke has sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom