Thomas Rodriguez Mahogany Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<<<SOLD>>>

hey gang, well, this one is the cream of the soprano crop. I have an amazing instrument I have for sale and in almost new condition, save for a couple of very light strum marks.

Selling only because it was another impulsive buy and in case you were wondering, I already have two other Rodriguez instruments, the guy is the bomb. Tommy is a renowned flamenco and classical guitar builder and has started on ukes relatively recently.

The ukulele is built out of some stunning mahogany and plays like a dream. Fit, finish, intonation, perfect. Tone is robust but warm, with excellent volume, incredible playability...aaah, I could go on..

Pics and more clips to follow tomorrow. I am busy today and wanted to get the listing up and running.

For now here is a comprehensive and literate review from Andrew at HMS and some typically wonderful playing from Corey

http://theukulelereview.com/tommy-rodriguez-soprano-ukes-review-video/

I will update the listing at the first available opportunity, thanks for your consideration gang, if you're a soprano guy or gal, you will not be disappointed by this instrument.

Last edited:
Thankyou for the interest expressed everybody. The ukulele is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom