Pu'uwai tenor for sale

billcarr

Reaction score
I bought this uke about 6 months ago from DreamUkes.com but it is not getting played. Stored in moisture controlled case most of the time. The link from when I bought it is here.

http://www.dreamukes.com/2012/12/2012-puuwai-woodley-white-tenor-ukulele/

I have spoken to Woodley about this uke and the comment I remember most was "I wish I had kept that one for myself. The faults mentioned in the add are quite exagirated and you have to look closely to even see them at all.

Asking $1400 USD. Including a top quality hard case. I will cover half of the shipping from Norway. Paypal only.

William

Attachments

• woodley.jpg
    woodley.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
pu1.jpgpu2.jpgpu3.jpgpu4.jpgpu5.jpg

More photos. This uke must go. Its a crime that it is not being played by someone who can do it justice. I am open to offers.

William

Price reduced to $1100 USD. Thats $900 less than I paid for it 6 months ago. I am also willing to leave the funds in paypal and refund the buyer if not totally happy with it... But you will be for sure.

William

I just found this on the new uke magazine's FB page (Ukulele Rhythms):

"We hear that Woodley White, who builds under Ukulele Pu'uwai won the Big Island Ukulele Guild's prestigious builder's choice award! Congrats Woodley!"

Steve

Sold! Sorry folks.... Someone got a great uke at a low price.

Bill

Yep. I have one just like it, got it from Woodley at an instrument show in Portland, he was selling for somebody who was getting another custom uke from him, and I got it for a really reasonable price. Fine instrument, sounds good, looks good, what else do you need?

Steve

Top Bottom