Banjo Ukulele Case?

TLE

Reaction score
Folks,

Where is the best place to buy a very nice case for my Soprano Banjo Ukulele with resonator? Needs to be a little over 10" wide and 24" long. Having the hardest time finding one.

Thanks,

TLE

If a recently made Asian one, is basically a GoldTone clone. If you want a nice case, try a GoldTone. Can order direct, or from one of the many GoldTone dealers around the country.

Last edited:
Folks,

Where is the best place to buy a very nice case for my Soprano Banjo Ukulele with resonator? Needs to be a little over 10" wide and 24" long. Having the hardest time finding one.

Thanks,

TLE

They are hard to find, it took me forever to find one for my Lanikai banjolele (everything was the wrong size), but I finally found one at Elderly instruments.

My Lanikai is a concert neck, but measures 10.5" by 25", and fits snugly in the case, which is a very nicely padded plush interior hardshell case. Inside the padding actually measures about 10" by 24", but it compresses easily so an inch could be added and would still fit. One thing you may not want is the Lanikai name on the top, but it would be easily removed or covered if it bothered you.

Here's a link for that one, if it's of any help:
http://www.elderly.com/accessories/names/lanikai-concert-banjo-ukulele-case--LBCASE.htm

Thanks Guys, either one of those will work. Since they are nice cases, I'll probably forget about the brand names being on there. I just play at home in my office, anyway.

Regards,

TLE

Top Bottom