KoAloha Concert Koa Ukulele KCM-00

Doggdew

Reaction score

I bought my KoAloha Concert Ukulele in Kauai brand new in May 2005. Since then, it’s rarely been out of its case. This instrument has been meticulously maintained and stored in its case with constant monitoring of the Oasis Humidifier. It's in the same perfect condition as it was when I picked it from the rack at Bounty Music. Beautiful all solid Koa wood with Satin finish that is visually stunning. Plays loud and bright with every aspect and reputation of KoAloha quality….top notch.

Stamped by KoAloha “December 2004”
(I urge you to check out any discussion for KoAloha Koa Woods after 2005)

The Concert Ukulele is slightly larger and more rounded than the Standard Soprano. It features an all Hawaiian Koa body, KoAloha Crest Fretboard and a Satin Finish.

Specifications:

• All Hawaiian Koa Body
• CNC Shaped Sapele Concert Neck
• TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
• KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
• Hawaiian Koa Fretboard, 5 point Crown-cut w/ Satin Finish
• 17-Fret Fretboard joined at the 13th Fret
• All Hawaiian Koa Binding on the edge of the Fretboard
• Friction Tuners
• KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
• High Gloss Finish (Body)
• “Better than the Weather” Warranty

• Hardcase Included

Warranty slogan, “Better than the Weather,” reflects KoAloha’s commitment to the relentless pursuit of perfection.
SKU: KCM-00
Body Style: Concert
Brand: KoAloha
Backs and Sides: Koa
Series: No
Top: Koa
Price: $600.00

Payment Via PayPal

IMG_5226.jpgIMG_5229.jpgIMG_5235.jpgIMG_5236.jpgIMG_5237.jpg.

Shipping to U.S. Addresses Only.

For the instrument built & dated prior to August 2005, our wood movement has no limitations. For instruments built after June 30, 2005, wood movement will be guaranteed with the verified purchase of an inside-case humidifier at the time of the ukulele purchase. Failure to provide this may void any wood movement claims.

One correction is needed here. This is not a KCM-00. It is a KCM-10. It's the "Pikake" Concert model. Does not have the "5 point Crown-cut" fretboard, as stated. It's a wonderful instrument at a good price, but the seller made a mistake in the add.

Does KoAloha honor warranty claims if you don't have the original receipt?

As of this time, yes.

What is a "5 point Crown-cut" fretboard?

One correction is needed here. This is not a KCM-00. It is a KCM-10. It's the "Pikake" Concert model. Does not have the "5 point Crown-cut" fretboard, as stated. It's a wonderful instrument at a good price, but the seller made a mistake in the add.

What is a "5 point Crown-cut" fretboard?

Note how the fretboard is cut into a crown shape where it joins the body, as opposed to the straight cut on the fretboard on the uke for sale. Nothing to do with tone or quality, just a design choice!

2__33820.1292219216.1280.1280.jpg

Oh, I get it, thanks! Great photo.

Note how the fretboard is cut into a crown shape where it joins the body, as opposed to the straight cut on the fretboard on the uke for sale.

Top Bottom