Ken Timms Style O soprano (Ebony Fretboard)

Timbuck

Reaction score
Ken Timms Style O soprano (Ebony Fretboard)NOW SOLD

Now for Sale ..Price £325 + postage

Last edited:
Such understated beauty. Very Classy!

:agree: If only Mr. Tims would offer this same style built in a concert size.... *sigh*

Another beauty, Ken.

Glad to see you're selling here as well. Good luck.

You know the uke market has slowed when an instrument like this doesn't sell in 24 hours. I'd buy it but I already have one and it's bloody amazing. *sigh* Anyone wavering on this, you will not regret it. I'll buy it off you if you do, OK?

You know the uke market has slowed when an instrument like this doesn't sell in 24 hours. I'd buy it but I already have one and it's bloody amazing. *sigh* Anyone wavering on this, you will not regret it. I'll buy it off you if you do, OK?

Agreed, Jon. I'm totally tapped out. I can't afford another uke and haven't purchased one since springtime; the longest I've gone in years. This is one of a select few that have driven me crazy these last months.

Ditto on the tapped out. I can't believe this has been for sale for 24hrs.

The ukulele market is as soft as a week old Chiquita banana.

This ukulele is precious. I wish it was in the USA. The price is generously low and timbuck is an honest and respected UU member.

that uke even "looks" mellow and warm!

I remember I had to wake up immediately at 3am EST and rush to buy one of these off ebay.
I remember the last of these that went on ebay sold in 5minutes!
Somebody get this please!!!

Oh yes! It's as good as a vintage Martin and it's brand new! It's super light and very loud (especially for a soprano) and the price? It's a bargain. A real bargain.

Dang! I've wanted one of these for a long time, too. But, I promised myself several months ago that my next uke purchase is going to be a really nice tenor, and then I'm swearing off acquiring any more ukuleles until I've sold most of my guitars. If you can't keep a promise to yourself...

I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up by now, though!

John

Top Bottom