FS: Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition

mkatz

Reaction score
FS: Mya-Moe Mango Soprano Tradition -SOLD

SOLD

For sale is a Mya-Moe Soprano Tradition #968 that was completed earlier this year. It is all mango including the matching headplate. It is loud, well balanced and falls somewhere in the middle of the sound spectrum - not as warm as mahogany and not as bright as maple. The action is low and fast and it comes with a hard shell case. Both the ukulele and the case are in as new condition. I just received a Classic Mya-Moe Super Soprano so reluctantly it's time for this sweet soprano to move on.

Why wait a year when you can have this one now at a discount?

SOLD

Mitch
968Shoulder_02180800.jpg968Back.jpg968Front.jpg968Full.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, this is a beautiful uke! I bet it would be right up eugene ukulele's alley!

Price reduced to $800 including shipping. A new one with this configuration is $1,000 and a one year wait.

Mitch

This thing is still for sale? I can't afford it but it seems like such a perfect little uke. I love mango and I love the simple design. Upgrading to the head plate that matches the body wood was brilliant. A minimalistic beauty.

This thing is still for sale? I can't afford it but it seems like such a perfect little uke. I love mango and I love the simple design. Upgrading to the head plate that matches the body wood was brilliant. A minimalistic beauty.

It is still for sale and is a perfect little uke.

Mitch

It is still for sale and is a perfect little uke.

Mitch

It's just beautiful, Mitch -- I am sure someone will grab it very soon!!! A GREAT price for an incredible instrument!!! Wish I was in the market...not just the "Marketplace." ;-) Best wishes on your sale!

It's just beautiful, Mitch -- I am sure someone will grab it very soon!!! A GREAT price for an incredible instrument!!! Wish I was in the market...not just the "Marketplace." ;-) Best wishes on your sale!

Thanks Hochapeafarm!

I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped up this beautiful Mya-Moe soprano at this nice price.

@Mitch - Unless it's imperative for you to sell this lovely Mango soprano for the money, I would keep it (and play it). Taking a 25% hit on a custom build in less than a year is preposterous IMHO. I don't have a crystal ball but I predict Mya-Moe 'ukes will appreciate in value in years to come. The same goes for many other custom 'ukulele builders we meet in this forum.

Last edited:
@Mitch - Unless it's imperative for you to sell this lovely Mango soprano for the money, I would keep it (and play it). Taking a 25% hit on a custom build in less than a year is preposterous IMHO. I don't have a crystal ball but I predict Mya-Moe 'ukes will appreciate in value in years to come. The same goes for many other custom 'ukulele builders we meet in this forum.

I agree and am a big fan of Mya-Moes. I recently received a master grade super soprano (1184) which I love and now have 4 Mya-Moes so this sweet soprano needs to move on to a different home.

Mitch

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving Mitch!
A video/sound sample might push someone to buy this little guy...might even be me!

Top Bottom