Worth premium strings

1300cc

Reaction score
I want to buy the clear premium strings on eBay but doesn't described for which uke size.

usually the 46inch package is for soprano and concerts, and the 63inch length ones is for tenors. you can make two set from one package.
seems pretty expensive on ebay. you can just order from HMS or elderly.

As you can see from the link to the Worths site, you can buy them direct from Worths for a reasonable price (note that you are effectively buying two sets of strings), which is perhaps less risky than buying off eBay.
When I clicked the "shop" link, it brought up a list of US dealers. Doesn't look like you can buy them directly from Worth.

I'm not really worried about ebay... I used to buy my Worths from MGM there. :)

Elderly is where I usually get them from.

You can buy direct from Worth in Japan. Email Masaya Takahashi - the contact information is below.
I have bought direct from Masaya several times. He has been pleasant and quick to respond. The prices are good, you can pay with paypal, and the shipping from Japan takes less than a week (to the west coast anyway). Plus you get mail from Japan, which is fun.

Worth Creation, Ltd.
SK Building 702
3-6-4 Kitanagasa-dori,
Chuo-ku, Kobe
650-0012 Japan
worthc@me.com

You can buy direct from Worth in Japan. Email Masaya Takahashi - the contact information is below.
I have bought direct from Masaya several times. He has been pleasant and quick to respond. The prices are good, you can pay with paypal, and the shipping from Japan takes less than a week (to the west coast anyway). Plus you get mail from Japan, which is fun.

Worth Creation, Ltd.
SK Building 702
3-6-4 Kitanagasa-dori,
Chuo-ku, Kobe
650-0012 Japan
worthc@me.com

They always charge me a $20 Paypal fee when I order which I think goes against Paypal policies. Maybe that's just on large orders but it's still bogus.

Last time I ordered I got charged $.70 for paypal and $2.22 for shipping from Japan on two sets on strings. That didn't sting too bad, but $20 sure would rub me the wrong way...

They always charge me a $20 Paypal fee when I order which I think goes against Paypal policies. Maybe that's just on large orders but it's still bogus.

When i feel like im having too good of a day, like i know everything and cant do wrong, I just visit the Worths website and read through the string descriptions' to bring me down to earth again. ;)

Well see the browns get strong, while the clears get heavy, they can both get fat but only the clears get dense…clearly.

Top Bottom