Another "living water" string remark

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I got the Living Waters strings I ordered. I was having trouble finding the right strings for my Boat Paddle tenor Kayak. The search is over! I am very pleased with these strings and will definitely be ordering more. If you have been considering getting some I highly recommend them.

I'm gonna pass on seconding this sentiment because I'm beginning to feel like a shameless huckster. They are that good.

I'll second it~ love those strings on every instrument I've tried them on.

I felt bad about saying i liked them after all the hype.....but I really do!

I have a high d set on one of my baritones - great stuff. I'll probably always have a set on that one.

I just got a new tenor with my first low-G, and need to buy a few replacements. I will give these a go!

I still have some brands to try but the Living Water strings are by far the best sounding I've tried. I put them on a vintage Martin soprano and it sounds incredible. Maybe that would be the case no matter what but I'm loving it.

I have a few sets on order and am really excited to try them. They shipped a few days ago so I expect them to make their way over the pond this week.

I think they take a little longer to settle in, but it's well worth the wait. I like the way they "feel", too.

It's not hype if the story is true. This story is true. They are GREAT strings. As for settling in, I have not found this to be a problem and once they do settle, they stay settled. Amazing.

Top Bottom