Movember

Helms

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Not sure if this is posted the right place.

As some of you might know, every year in November some men choose to grow a mustache to raise awareness towards mens health.
Every year the Movember-project receives donations from all over the world to help the future development of treatment of prostate and testicle cancer.
The idea is to be completely shaved the 1. November and to let the mustache grow for the rest of the month

The last few years I've taken a bigger interest in the matter, but have never done much to help the project. That was until a few months ago, when a dear fried of mine received the sad news that he had cancer.
Luckily it is treatable and he is currently going through some rough chemo-treatment, but hope to free of cancer before christmas.

So this year, I knew I had to grow a mustache and take part of the Movember movement.

I hope you guys will take part in the Movember Movement. Talking about it with friends and families, grow a mustache or donate. Whatever you do is appreciated!

I would be very honored if you would visit my site and if you would like to, you are free to make a donation as well.

http://dk.movember.com/en/mospace/9061949/?error_handler[type]=EXCEPTION_NO_CONTROLLER&id=9061949

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Regards
Rasmus Helms

Nice! :)
Do you have a profile on movember.com? :)

Thanks! You too :

I'm participating in Movember. It's a great idea. My wife is currently battling cancer, so it's very personal for me. But I can't help but wonder if this is the right place for advertising Movember. Is this forum going to allow space for all the other worthwhile charities out there? Lets stick to Uke Talk, please.

I'm sorry about your wife. I hope she'll be okay.

I made a search and saw that there had been some posts previous years, but I understand.
I don't think I can take down a thread myself, but any mod can freely take down the thread.

...But I can't help but wonder if this is the right place for advertising Movember. Is this forum going to allow space for all the other worthwhile charities out there? Lets stick to Uke Talk, please.

I made a search and saw that there had been some posts previous years, but I understand.
I don't think I can take down a thread myself, but any mod can freely take down the thread.
A move to the General Discussion forum might be in order, but it shouldn't be taken down.

Top Bottom