Dr Bekken Plays His New Martin OXK Straight From The Box

What a beauty Doc! The sound of that little Uke is amazing, lovely bright tone. Just noticed I wasn't subscribed to your channel, will do as soon as I find my password.

Very nice...

It sounds amplified a bit, what was the recording setup?

Thanks for sharing...

Nice playing and nice sounding!

Petey

A movie came to mind watching your video, Doc. Ever see the third Indiana Jones movie? When Indie must select the holy grail from a table of fake grails, he chooses a clay cup rather than one of many fancy golden goblets, and the keeper the grail tells Indie, "You have chosen... wisely."

Looking forward to hearing you and the new uke get to know each other better and better. I'm sure you'll both have a blast.

sounds very nice mate. just think, as soon as you learn how to play it'll all be fine... :p

Really really sick!

Thanks, everyone. And for your info: Recorded with a small digital camera, a Canon. Nothing fancy.

Don't worry, you can tell from the sound that it's something that sounds better than the sound capture...

Err...

If that makes any sense whatsoever.

This was great! But I considering how good this guy can make a $50 laminate baritone sound its probably not the best way to evaluate and instrument. Never-the-less, great vid.

Top Bottom