May-Moe pineapple - concert size

pngmac

Reaction score
I have had my pineapple for two years and have loved playing it but I just bought another ukulele (my first tenor) and so I have to let something go. I don't have the space or the funds to keep them all.
Included is a beautiful, sturdy, very light, pineapple case hand made just for this ukulele.

Serial #621
Mrytle back and sides
Myrtle top
Mahogany neck
Ebony Fretboard
Leoparwood & Cherry signature headplate
PetHead geared tuners
Pearl inlays
Radiused fretboard

$975.00 includes shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2202.jpg
    IMG_2202.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2206.jpg
    IMG_2206.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 187
Very tempting. And it's a "true concert" body not a soprano with concert neck, correct?

Can you comment on the condition- dings, strum marks, etc.? In a couple of years it must have some character marks.

Was the case provided by Mya-Moe or if not what is it's origin?

Whoa, I'll bet that's one amazing sounding pineapple.

Very tempting. And it's a "true concert" body not a soprano with concert neck, correct?

Can you comment on the condition- dings, strum marks, etc.? In a couple of years it must have some character marks.

Was the case provided by Mya-Moe or if not what is it's origin?

Yes, it is a true "concert pineapple tradition" according to the Mya Moe description. After 2 hears of use it is surprisingly free of dings. It does havea 3 small dings on the edge of the headstock, one small ding on the edge of the body and one small pressure line on the front of the uke with no breaks in the finish with any of these. None of these small blemishes are noticable without deliberatly looking for them. The finish is hand-rubbed oil.
We have also installed strap buttons on the bottom of the uke and on the base of the neck.

The case was made by my husband, inspired by Ralph Shaw, it is glue impregnated laminated cardboard, covered with heavy boat canvas, hand painted, has nickle plated hardware and stainless fasteners. The result is a case that is very light, and very sturdy.

Last edited:
Does it have two strap buttons? I see the one on the neck.

Top Bottom