WTS 1970s-1980s White Label Kamaka Pineapple Soprano $549.99 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greench

Reaction score
Hello UU, let me start by saying I hate to have to sell this. Three years ago I came into this wonderful website, and had a little discussion in my only other thread. I acquired this wonderful Kamaka and created the original thread to discover if it was genuine. MM Stan had given me this info in his original response:

"Aloha Greench,
Nice score, and yes you have a beautiful Kamaka white label pineapple..it's made between 1976-1982....probally worth about $400.00-$450.00
I'd thank you mom and your step dad ...for sure...yeah and the sticker decal is original...it's made of Koa wood as all production models are now.
Congratulations!! and Have Fun and Enjoy!!! Happy Strummings...MM Stan...
Back when House of Music sold the uke in the 70's and 80's it probally sold for around $70.00- $100.00 dolllars.....
My cousin bought his 6 string Kamaka tenor in the early to mid seventies for about $80.00
Last edited by mm stan; 11-17-2010 at 06:23 PM."

I would link the thread, but if I read forum rules correctly it's better not to leave links...?? =] Just trying to stay in the line of conduct.

Unfortunately I owe so much money in rent and bills. I would love to hang onto this Uke as I am in Hawaiian heritage as well, but I really need the money to stay up until January where finances should be better.

Now, I am no Uke expert by any means. My price has only been based on research and local musicians. Of course I'm trying to get as much as possible so I can afford my bills, however I urge you guys to let me know how reasonable it is with offers and such. Please don't hesitate! I have seen many wonderful people on these boards, and trust that you guys will help me out too, thank you so much.

I'm located in So Cal in case weather was any question about the Uke. It's been inside it's soft(?)shell case that it came with years ago. Here are the pictures:

DSC02400.jpgDSC02401.jpgDSC02402.jpgDSC02404.jpgDSC02408.jpg

The only thing not included is the paper listing it's home of origin. My price is including shipping to the continental U.S. However if you're in Hawaii and are interested, we can definitely work it out.

Paypal only, and sale is final. I will ship the Uke ASAP upon receiving payment. Unfortunately due to the nature of why I'm selling, I am selling to first come first serve. I would link my eBay profile for reference on credibility....but again, I believe the rules ask that I don't do such a thing!!!

Thank you thank you so much for reading, and any interest. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, offers, and educate me =] Thank you again.

Last edited:
I have sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom