Soon-to-be NUD (my Mya-Moe Baritone six-string is done)!!!

That's a beauty! I saw Mya-Moe's post of it on Facebook. I have a six-string mahogany baritone. Gordon has said that six-string baritones are vastly underrated, and I'd have to agree. Mine sounds great. Congratulations!

I love the look of those chocolate heart mangos and myrtles with a maple fretboard! Congratulations!

When it arrives, you'll have to post a close-up picture of the inlay.

Cindy

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm super excited about this one. I'm going to keep it at the tuning it's currently strung, which is dGBE, with octave doubling of the G and E. I know myself well enough I won't be able to leave that alone, though, so I'm sure I'll be experimenting with some other strings and tunings.

Mark, thanks, if yours is the one I think it is, your mahogany six-string is a real beauty, and sounds great.

I'll send some pics of the uke once received, but I'm dying to get a close-up of the headplate, especially. It's a custom job in mango and koa that looks amazing in the pics. I've said it before, but I can't wait!

Oh my........sure didn't mess about with that one. Bet it sounds as good as it looks.

Top Bottom