Another Pile Of Uke Cases For Sale Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronckeim

Reaction score
I am cleaning house around here and would like to get these to folks who will use them. Don't message me here, email to info@thebeansprout.com All prices include shipping. Paypal preferred.

From left to right in first photo:
1) Cloth and Foam concert size case. $15
2) Mya-Moe hardshell tenor case. The hinge is in a different place than normal so it is slightly harder to open but still works. $30
3) Mya-Moe hardshell tenor case. Part of the vinyl covering is loose at one seam. Just needs a little glue $30
4) Uke Crazy hardshell concert case. Used and no longer has humidity sensor inside. $30
5) Uke Crazy hardshell tenor case. No issues. $30
6) Old vega banjo mandolin case. Would likely fit banjo ukes with a resonator, a banjo mandolin or a regular banjo uke if you add extra padding. $30
7) Used hardshell soprano case. Made by Canadian Case when they were still in business. Very Nice for an old martin. $30

Just want to get these out with as little fuss as possible. Please don't email to make lower offers. These are good prices for nice stuff.
Cheers!
Aaron
IMG_0111.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0114.jpg

I sent an email interested in #7, let me know!

#6 Sold. Sorry to all those asking about the soprano case. I am awaiting paypal from the first guy who asked about it. I will drop you a line in order if it falls through.

If you run into another hardshell tenor case, just let Cap America know! Thanks! Hope to see your show sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom