for sale koaloha ksm 00 soprano uke uk

jaywilliams

Reaction score
As above i bought this from somebody very nice on here a few weeks ago i really wanted a tenor but love the look of the koalohas and this came up so i bought it , i normally play tenors but was hoping to play sopranos a bit more but i much prefare tenors and cant warrant a uke of this value sitting around gathering dust , it was set up by mgm and is in perfect condition and comes with a beautiful hard case , its is strung with fremont medium tension strings i cant upload pics as i dont have a laptop but i can forward them via email , send me ur address if ud like pics i can also give details of the user on here i bought this uke from if need be i paid £370 gbp plus £90 pound import duty which comes to £460 il take £420 for it im based in south london england id prefare to meet half way if somebody in the uk wants it il travel up to 2 hrs free to meet halfway to buy one of these in the uk with this case has gotta set u bk £670 easy and it wont be set up like mine alternatively il swap it for a slothead cutaway mahogany mailland tenor if u have one with a little cash my way

Im interested please. (pending pics)
PM sent.

if you could send me a contact number please?
and any other details inc. date stamp and any marks

Many thanks
KEVIN

Kevin - good to see that the money from the Flea went to a good cause!:)

Top Bottom