Thank you Seasonistas!

Barbablanca

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Before the Seasons, I used to have some of my stuff up on Soundclick and on a good month a couple of dozen people might stumble across it and give it a listen. Maybe once every six months someone might even leave me an encouraging note there.

But now I just passed a milestone on YouTube - 10,000 views. This is all thanks to you Seasonistas.

Before I joined you on the Seasons, I would be lucky if I wrote a song every six months. There is just so little motivation to write when you have no audience. While it is true I have an audience at gigs here in Catalonia, only a tiny fraction can appreciate if my lyrics are profound, façile, clever or simply a load of crap!

Thanks to the support of my fellow Seasonstas I have managed to get back to my old rhythm of writing at least a song a week - sometimes many more than that! And it really is down to you guys! Your comments and constructive criticism (and even collaborations) have made me the happiest English singer-songwriter on the Iberian Peninsula ;)

Visca les seasonistes! as we'd say in Catalan - love you all!

Felicidades, Berni! (insert Catalan equivalent as appropriate.)

It's great to know that the Seasons are boosting your audience - I feel the same. Since I became brave enough to start posting videos, I've really got the bug.

Happy 10,000...and many more!

Take care,

Love you back, Berni! Your Catalan style and and thoughtful songwriting are such an addition to the Seasons. I'm pleased to be one of the people in your audience.

Congratulations Berni!

Proud to have been such an inspiration to you ;p

Well done Berni,
I had 10 subscribers and one of them has just left me(I think it was my elderly neighbour who suffers dilusional episodes) and the only 'Hits' I'm offered are physical ones !! Lol

Last edited:
10000 hits. Wow, that's quite an achievement. Well done Berni.

I've noticed participating in the seasons has increased the number of subscribers to my channel. I need to reciprocate a little more. I tend to be a bit lax that way.

But now I just passed a milestone on YouTube - 10,000 views. This is all thanks to you Seasonistas.

Bravo! Seasonita love back at yer... darn, where's the emoticon for a man hug... we'll have to go old school... {}

Thanks to you, I discovered a cold night in February, in Barcelona ukefesta, the seasons. You and your wife were friendly and welcoming with me and I did mean to convey the spirit of the ukulele: Bon rotllo! (I do not know that in English, sorry!)
We congratulate all the hard work you have done, many songs! But mostly I wanted to thank you made ​​me open a door fantastic: seasons' gate, allowed me to meet lovely people like you!

Thanks and congratulations!

in Catalan: Sou collonuts!

Sara

Berni, your gain is our gain, too! I love your songs AND the way you perform them. You have a passion than cannot be denied!

- FiL

Berni, you don't get to 10,000 for no good reason. You are a talented clever entertaining artist that I for one look forward every week to what you will bring. Great on you:) and great on the venue of Youtube to give us the opportunity to fall in love with the uke and talents like you! keep them coming! Congratulations on such a great achievement.

Top Bottom