Mahaloz Ryan

vanflynn

-----
UU VIP
Reaction score
Mahaloz Ryan and all. Idiots out on the web have made you waste time that you should have been spending with family and friends. We truly appreciate your efforts. You folks host a site that is the best. People from all over the world come here to talk about a four string instrument and end up learning about aloha, pono, and ohana (whether they know it or not!)

All of your hard work does not go unnoticed.

Thank You

Last edited:
Nobody could say it better!!

I agree. Thank you guys for all you do for us.

thank you very much for the support. It's been a rough 2 weeks. I'm still planning a few more things to lock it down further. It's no guarantee we'll be forever safe here but at least being at this new location problems can be isolated much more quickly. Appreciate everyone's patience while I was sorting through it all, some of it was way out of my league.

Add my voice to the thanks.

Last edited:
I can imagine it's as frustrating as hedgehogs on a golf course. Thank you for all you do, Rayan.

UU moderators are AWESOME! :shaka:

Appreciate all the effort Rayan! :smileybounce:

You're obviously doing a great job, on your end it might be a battle but here as a user/normal member the impact was very small.

Yes, thank you Ryan!

Mahalo Ryan.....
For your hard work and dedication to our wonderful site ....and all your staff and mods....Mahalo Plenty for making UU the best forum on the web...:)

Did anyone mention that we are grateful to Ryan and the UU crew for providing this fantastic platform for a wonderful, supportive and fun community?
;)
Because I, for one, am grateful for all of that!

Appreciate everyone's patience while I was sorting through it all, some of it was way out of my league.

And we appreciate your patience in tackling these constant challenges to keep this place up and running.

Cindy

Mahalo. We love the forum and are really grateful for all you do to give us an online community. Lots of us don't have 'ukulele neighbors close by. You fix that for us.

Top Bottom