Fishing With a JAM!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
Hey UU folk out there that live in the IE! Anyone like to fish? im tired of fishing solo and i live in a little community that has a lake with some of the best fishing! I kid you not! It has largemouth and smallmouth bass, catfish, crapie, blue gill, and coming this Saturday will have trout! The trout you can keep! So here's the deal! This saturday is my communities annual trout derby! I can get one other person in with me! its free you just gotta bring your tackle and pole! With that said here comes the best part, bring your uke so we can jam! the lake has grass all around it as well as side walks. its way cool! just google earth it (cros streets Turner and Riverside drive! Bring your uke! Let me know peeps hit me up! PM me!

thx
-Don

Hey UU folk out there that live in the IE! Anyone like to fish? im tired of fishing solo and i live in a little community that has a lake with some of the best fishing! I kid you not! It has largemouth and smallmouth bass, catfish, crapie, blue gill, and coming this Saturday will have trout! The trout you can keep! So here's the deal! This saturday is my communities annual trout derby! I can get one other person in with me! its free you just gotta bring your tackle and pole! With that said here comes the best part, bring your uke so we can jam! the lake has grass all around it as well as side walks. its way cool! just google earth it (cros streets Turner and Riverside drive! Bring your uke! Let me know peeps hit me up! PM me!

thx
-Don

Hey Don. Where is IE? Hope that doesn't sound like a stupid question. Since I don't know, I am assuming it is not near me, but I love fishing and am always down to jam so I thought I would check.

Yes the inland Empire. i live in ontario. And i fish everywhere. freshawater is my thing but i love salt to.

i'm thinking inland empire.

eo yp983,
where do you fish? i used to fish the bay and sm coast regularly.

Well, I moved to the bay area a couple years ago from Michigan, and did a lot of lake fishing there mainly for largemouth. Since I moved here, I have only been to lake del valle and the quarry lakes in Fremont. All I have caught are trout, nothing big. I miss catching those huge largemouth. You know of any good spots?

Well, I moved to the bay area a couple years ago from Michigan, and did a lot of lake fishing there mainly for largemouth. Since I moved here, I have only been to lake del valle and the quarry lakes in Fremont. All I have caught are trout, nothing big. I miss catching those huge largemouth. You know of any good spots?

yeah my lake! Over summer time. Caught a 13.25 pound large mouth. i was reeling in about a half pound tiny bass and WHAM! HUGE! could fit both hands in his mouth. Let me know when you want to come down and fish im always home and ready!

anyone? come on guys! it shall be fun! last day to plan! although next week or weekend will do to!

Damn, I would totally be in, but the whole location thing is crampin it...

i no man sry bout that! its hard to turn it down! free fishing no lisence needed. unlimited catch! looks like ima have to go solo on saturday. no one else is down.

sorry bro, i'm a bay fisherman. i have a friend that i play bball with thats a pro fisherman, so i'll ask him the next time he comes to the gym. but a lot of your techniques would work with the salt. imagine a nice hali on 6# test.... they're in the bay.

sorry bro, i'm a bay fisherman. i have a friend that i play bball with thats a pro fisherman, so i'll ask him the next time he comes to the gym. but a lot of your techniques would work with the salt. imagine a nice hali on 6# test.... they're in the bay.

I actually go fishing for hali in alot of bays down here. i fish on 10# test thou

alright so im off guys! i will post pics in this thread of what i catch to day later! the option is still here will have trout for about two months so let me know!

so today was good. Not great but good haha will get better fish were put in the lake last night and still are kinda in shock. I caught a total of seven and threw back 6 keeping on of the largest for myself to make sum fish tacos tonight! YUM! here is a pic:
0124091319.jpg

anyone wana fish let me know i can get you in with me. I can go any day of the week!

Top Bottom