Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
jimmy_fallon_late_night.jpg

So Jimmy Fallon is taking over for Conan in March as the host of Late Night. Now when I first heard that NBC chose him, I was seriously questioning the choice. My high school years were spent staying up to watch Conan and I always thought he was the best late night host on TV even when his ratings sucked. I thought man, there is no way in hell Jimmy Fallon is going to be able to do that. but after he appeared on a recent episode of Diggnation and talked about what he's trying to do, I'm behind him 100%.

Before his official debut, he's been trying to practice his interviewing skills on people on his video blog, latenightwithjimmyfallon.com . He has been letting everyone knows he's super nervous and unsure of how he's going to do which to me is refreshing. He comes off like a regular guy who is honestly trying to improve before he gets thrown on national television. He's on twitter and he's the one interacting with everyone and he's trying to get as much input as he can to make sure his show doesn't suck.

Add him up on twitter, @Jimmyfallon and check out the blog. The video episodes are actually much more funny than i expected. He's trying really hard and I respect that.

Conan is still going to be on, hes just on a different time slot now right?
Conan is HELLLA FUNNY, and I didn't like Jimmy Fallon before but hes actually pretty funny and Talented. Did you anyone see his impressions? Hes pretty damn good!

he was alright. very awkward with Robert Deniro, but more comfortable with Tina Fey.

He looked orange :S however, his hands were white, haha

Me too. He looks so damn nervous out there. The Roots Crew can't save him.

Honestly, do NOT be surprised if he gets pulled and they make Conan a two hour show.

Jay Leno is probably pissed off even more now that Jimmy Fallon is actually on the air now.

Me too. He looks so damn nervous out there. The Roots Crew can't save him.

Honestly, do NOT be surprised if he gets pulled and they make Conan a two hour show.

Jay Leno is probably pissed off even more now that Jimmy Fallon is actually on the air now.

dig up some old episodes of conan, you'll see he looked just as bad. if lorne michaels choose jimmy, he'll let it ride for at least a year

Top Bottom