Ukes getting the "Spa" treatment...

Tikiden

Reaction score
Thought I'd share the before and after pics of treating the fretboards. I use the F-One Fretboard oil which is void of any lemon extracts, detergents, waxes -or- water solution.

C1K Before:
photo-vi.jpg

C1K After:
photo-vi.jpg

Attachments

• photo-vi.jpg
    photo-vi.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6
She looks good enough to take out and show off! Is that a to find cleaner?

I used F-One on mine as well. Don't know how it stacks up against other products,but I liked the results. Also, I used blue painters tape and #0000 steel wool on my frets. My strings seem to be lasting me longer now after doing that.

She looks good enough to take out and show off! Is that a to find cleaner?

The before fretboard is how it came from the dealer (dry and thirsty). It's much happier now and shows even better in person than in the pic.

Here is a pic of the F-One bottle on the right. My local shop usually has it and is where I buy it, but not sure about online. Try www.musicnomad.com . (The print is so small I had to use a magnifying glass to read that URL , LOL!). The Martin Polish I use on my guitars and Uke bodies with excellent results too. It's a few more dollars than other cleaners/protectants, but again doesn't have ingredients that will harm the wood.

photo-vi.jpg

I used F-One on mine as well. Don't know how it stacks up against other products,but I liked the results. Also, I used blue painters tape and #0000 steel wool on my frets. My strings seem to be lasting me longer now after doing that.

Yes, I tried other FB treatments, I like F-One the best. Excellent advice on painters tape to protect the FB.

Top Bottom