GOTOH Planetary Ukulele Tuners UTB-UBN-CW - No Longer Available

flyingace

Reaction score
GOTOH Planetary Ukulele Tuners UTB-UBN-CW

FREE SHIPPING to Lower 48 US States via USPS. PLUS NO Paypal Fees!

Hard to find GOTOH planetary ukulele tuners, Brand NEW!

Experience smooth and stable tuning! With the 1:4 ratio planetary gear mechanism of the UPT you can keep the classic look of traditional friction pegs without the slippage or need for tightening.

Please verify fit from the spec sheet from Gotoh in my pictures. This set is the UTB-UBN-CW (NOT the Long version) Please ask all questions before bidding. You will receive a full set of 4 as pictured.

FYI: Others on the forum have pointed out that HMS lists these for $59 but if you read the fine print, they only sell them for that price if you upgrade a ukulele you purchase from them. They do not sell them outright.

Also, Elderly sells them for $80 as well. You can buy them from them or you can get a set here from a fellow UUer. I'm offering free shipping and no paypal fees. After all fees I'm netting only $73 on something I paid $102 to buy and have shipped.

FYI2: well apparently I've been schooled by Doc_J, HMS DOES sell these for $59 :( SO go gettem there kiddies! These won't be up much longer, might as well keep them!

List Date: 11/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: GOTOH Planetary Ukulele Tuners UTB-UBN-CW
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Top Bottom