YOUkuleles - Personalized Ukuleles!

YOUkuleles

Reaction score
Hello!

My partner and have an indiegogo campaign for personalized YOUkuleles!

http://igg.me/at/youkuleles/

We think it's a fun way to get people interested in the ukulele.

These are ukuleles of good quality (not quite concert quality, but pretty good) and you can have ANY IMAGE YOU WANT on it! Photos, images, text, patterns, whatever! The ukuleles we are planning on offering are better than the ones we used for samples (in the video and on the campaign). So they'll be good!

We'd love some feed back. We think kids and adults alike could like these. Any feedback or support would be greatly appreciate.

Your thoughts, ukulele underground?

Graham

Can you clarify the specs/ photos of the ukes you're offering? Mahalo during the campaign but a "good" one afterwards? $50 early bird for delivery in April but a $60 one for delivery in, um, April? And I'm not familiar with how campaigns like this work- I pledge the funds now and if you raise the total I get delivery, if not my money is returned, or what?

Thanks.

That double hole uke would make a great day of the dead uke.

Can you clarify the specs/ photos of the ukes you're offering? Mahalo during the campaign but a "good" one afterwards? $50 early bird for delivery in April but a $60 one for delivery in, um, April? And I'm not familiar with how campaigns like this work- I pledge the funds now and if you raise the total I get delivery, if not my money is returned, or what?

Thanks.

Hi Jim!

We're offering good quality ukuleles that we are buying in bulk - hence why we're trying to raise $8,000. They are better than Mahalo, but honestly they are not concert quality. It's more for a fun ukulele with images. Still fully playable, super-fun YOUkuleles! The ones on the campaign were our samples, so we went with cheap ones. The YOUkes themselves will be decent.

Since we have to order in bulk, we'll do it once we're funded in early April. Then we get to work designing, and once they show up we'll get all the artwork on there and send it to you! We're saying April just to be conservative. Once we're in business, the turn around time will be much less. Hopefully just a few weeks.

The "Early-Bird Special" of $50 just refers to the first 25 backers. After the first 25, the rest are $60. They will all be delivered by early April.

Thanks for your interest! Why not try a YOUkulele???

Graham

OK Graham but...

Ah! Of course. OK - Yes, if we get funded, you will get your YOUkulele in April. If we DON'T get funded, your money is refunded.

I apologize for being unclear.

Cheers,

Graham

Top Bottom