New Uke

kakky

Reaction score
I have to tell someone who cares! My first real ukulele arrived today. A Kala KA-ASMC and I can't believe how lovely it is. A huge step up from my sparkle mahalo and more money than i intended to spend but after playing it I think it was well spent. It is so much easier to learn on a good instrument. :nana:

I now think I need a cheaper but nice soprano as well. This is going to become an obsession. :eek:

congrats on your new uke, and yeah, soon you will have a whole collection! have any pics of it?

congrats on the new uke! and good luck with your new addiction..btw..

im Eric. and I.... am an ukeaholic... im proud of it and i dont plan on getting over it. hahahaha no patch or steps needed.. this is our support group.. we support this addiction over any other.. haha. enjoy the new uke! keep strumming!:music::cool::music:

new uke day is a good day for sure...most of the time.

my wife let me pick out my xmas present this year (concert koa pili koko), but when it arrived, she wrapped it up and didn't let me see it until xmas eve when we exchanged gifts with the kids. i opened it with great anticipation, only to see that the bridge had popped off! talk about a let down.

anyway, i called mgm and he put a new uke in the mail that day (xmas eve!) and it showed up in just a couple of days, perfect condition (by the way, thanks, mgm!). that was a good day.

Top Bottom