Just Ordered a KPK Concert!

Kyle23

Reaction score
A couple of months ago I was looking to buy an islander laminated acacia and PhilUSAFRet suggested the Koa Pili Koko solid acacia instead. I'm pretty excited as this will be my first solid concert. I've watched some videos and read some reviews and many say the sound is up to par with kamakas, but I'll be the judge of that. But yeah I just wanted to share with you guys. How many other people have a KPK? I'll be sure to post pics when I get it!

I have a concert cutaway with bone nut and saddle that I enjoy playing daily. I've never played a Kamaka, but enjoy the sweet sound of the KPK. Congrats and enjoy! :)

Yup, I have that uke with an ebony nut and saddle. Unbelievable woody ring to it. In this price range, hard to beat. Hope you like it as much as I like mine. It's a keeper.

Just got a new one a couple of weeks ago. Love it.

I hope mine sounds just as great as all of yours. I emailed Jason and he's sending me some pics to let me pick from so I can get the wood grain I want. Very cool guy.

WTG Kyle! Who builds them?

I wouldn't be in any hurry to swap out the Worth Clears it comes with. Great strings. I also like Fremont Blacklines on other ukes and may try a set of those next.

I wouldn't be in any hurry to swap out the Worth Clears it comes with. Great strings. I also like Fremont Blacklines on other ukes and may try a set of those next.

I'll keep that in mind. I do like Worths, so I'll probably end up just keeping it with them.

Hi, I remember your other thread about thinking about the Islander and then thought about the KPK once it had been mentioned to you. Congratulations on your decision and I'll look forward to some videos of you playing your new uke! :)

Top Bottom