"Amazing Grace" solo ukulele

H

Hippie Dribble

1779. John Newton.

I was greatly moved by Ken Middleton and Pete McCarty's gorgeous rendition of this incredible hymn last week, to create an arrangement of my own. So I humbly offer it here, played on an Ono long-scale curly walnut concert. Thanks for watching friends :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Z5z3NDp_0

I have never heard you do any song I did not thoroughly enjoy, this is no exception.
My best wishes to you and your family.

Really beautiful, Jon. Gorgeous uke as well. Thanks for sharing with us. Always look forward to your videos.
Randy

Awesome playing Eugene!

Beautiful. I just listened to this at the end of a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with family I haven't seen in a month or so. It had all the emotions in it I was feeling. You did it again.

Really beautiful, Jon. Gorgeous uke as well. Thanks for sharing with us. Always look forward to your videos.
Randy
Thanks heaps Randy, very kind of you mate
Very nice.
Cheers Ondrej
I really liked that, Eugene! Very Moving!
Thankyou Mike
Awesome playing Eugene!
Many thanks brother
Beautiful. I just listened to this at the end of a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with family I haven't seen in a month or so. It had all the emotions in it I was feeling. You did it again.
Ah that's so awesome Shirley, thanks for telling me. Guess this song has endured for good reason hey :)

Wow, Eugene Uke, just simply beautiful, brother -- even the rainy/cloudy season of the PNW this time of year can't block the sunshine that radiates from your performance here! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Excellent, I particularly like the way you repeat it in a higher octave.

Awesome...

And Grace will lead me home.
Thanks

Top Bottom