UU member at Island Bazaar, OC CA

salukulady

Reaction score
It was good to see Nurdaben (Justin) at Island Bazaar Thursday night jam. We talked about how we need to get more UU members to come and join us at the shop. Here's the address and jam schedule. Please come out and join us.

Island Bazaar 16582 Gothard Street suite R, Huntington Beach, CA (714)843-9350

Kolohe (Hawaiian music) meets on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesdays 7-9PM

Ukulele Jam (all music) meets every Thursday 6:30-8:30PM

Surf City Strummers (all music) meets every Friday morning 10:30-12Noon

All Jams are $5 at the door, $1 for refreshments

It was good to see Nurdaben (Justin) at Island Bazaar Thursday night jam. We talked about how we need to get more UU members to come and join us at the shop. Here's the address and jam schedule. Please come out and join us.

Island Bazaar 16582 Gothard Street suite R, Huntington Beach, CA (714)843-9350

Kolohe (Hawaiian music) meets on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesdays 7-9PM

Ukulele Jam (all music) meets every Thursday 6:30-8:30PM

Surf City Strummers (all music) meets every Friday morning 10:30-12Noon

All Jams are $5 at the door, $1 for refreshments

WHAT THE HECK! i dont know you guys went Thursday! im still on break for college! its a little far but i would go next time both of yall go!

I have a 3 yr old son and my wife goes to school at night so I cant make it during the week... Wish there was a weekend one :(...

I had occasion to drop in at Island Bazaar today.

Nice folks. There was a class in session when I arrived. Hearing 30 ukuleles playing at the same time is really something else.

I brought my Vineyard soprano with me to show them what I have and look for suggestions as to best step up the game. They had quite a selection of sizes and prices. They even had a nice tenor with Aldrine's signature.

Bobby Tomei was impressed by the sound of my Vineyard. I told him what I was up to and asked if he'd try out one I had my eye on. I came away with an Ohana TK-35G and case.

Neat place. Wish it were closer to me.

Last edited:
I have a 3 yr old son and my wife goes to school at night so I cant make it during the week... Wish there was a weekend one :(...

I keep thinking the same thing. I would love it if they ever did a weekend get together. I am 15 minutes away.

Top Bottom