Just ordered a RISA LP Tenor from RISA

Olarte

Reaction score
Just ordered a RISA LP sunburst electric Tenor from RISA!!!

Lot of money and I dunno what the custom charges if any will be... Still it's a must have for my collection and for the inner rock n roller in me....
It wipes out my discretionary Uke savings but I'm sure it will be well worth it. Expect the final cost to be a bit over $800 US

Will post the details on the ordering process as I find out more...

The biggest issue so far was putting the order through visa declined the charge and paypal had the RiSa website throw up a weird address error, but Amex went through and I already got confirmation from their site... https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/

image.jpg

Check out this video of what this baby can do... Not your everyday Uke that's for sure...

Last edited:
Congrats! You'll like it. Last week I received my RISA LP Tobacco Sunburst (limited edition, only 2 made) soprano (concert scale) and I absolutely love it. I always wanted to play electrical guitar, but it didn't work for me. Now I can play the uke, I can really rock on these Risa LP's.

You'll be very happy with the quality of the Risa. They are very well made instruments. Now you need to get a Marshall half or full stack amplifier to make that baby sing out...!!!

You're gonna love it. I have a RISA LP. I love it. It's my baby :)

Congrats on the order!

I ordered a Risa stick last year and they had just updated the online ordering and it was a real mess. I didn't like that weird credit card site either and it didn't work. As you found out as I did, the best way to pay Risa is with PayPal.

cheers,

Petey

Congrats, I have the same one. its one of the funnest uks ive every played, especially when looping with different effects.

one thing for sure youll need to hunt down a nice hardcase to protect that one. mine came with a awefull gigbag which was worthless in protection.

Congrats. Wouldn't mind having that concert necked soprano LP. I have the kidney bean tenor with twin lipsticks. Sure puts out some outrageous tones.
A professional grade instrument. Good luck with your's.

View attachment 61300Just ordered a RISA LP sunburst electric Tenor from RISA!!!

Lot of money and I dunno what the custom charges if any will be... Still it's a must have for my collection and for the inner rock n roller in me....
It wipes out my discretionary Uke savings but I'm sure it will be well worth it. Expect the final cost to be a bit over $800 US

The biggest issue so far was putting the order through visa declined the charge and paypal had the RiSa website throw up a weird address error, but Amex went through and I already got confirmation from their site... https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/

View attachment 61301

Check out this video of what this baby can do... Not your everyday Uke that's for sure...

congrats! if i ever become rich the first thing i would do is order a RISA black tenor LP uke.

You might want to watch this video about PC amp simulators. When you're done, you may want to watch the rest of Pixxylixxx's videos too.

congrats! if i ever become rich the first thing i would do is order a RISA black tenor LP uke.

I'm far far from being rich, this purchase will wipe out my Uke/mad money account that I saved for the last 2 years...

If you save a dollar or two a day you'll get there in no time...

You might want to watch this video about PC amp simulators. When you're done, you may want to watch the rest of Pixxylixxx's videos too.

Thanks I'll check it out. Although now a days I have a good setup with apogee jam and my ipad, iphone and or Mac...

I'm actually getting some funky sounds with a regular Uke via garage band amps... so I'm sure the risa steel strings will be great..

I'm far far from being rich, this purchase will wipe out my Uke/mad money account that I saved for the last 2 years...

If you save a dollar or two a day you'll get there in no time...

it took me 2 months to save 300 for my konablaster
I'm getting a second job so maybe eventually i could save for one.
it really is the true rolls Royce of ukuleles.

Just ordered a RISA LP sunburst electric Tenor from RISA!!!

View attachment 61301

Man, that looks and sounds awesome. I've been jonesing for an electric guitar since seeing Joe Bonamassa last week. But I stink at playing the guitar.
THis looks like the way to go. Great video.

Woohoo! got the DHL Shipping\tracking number. I also ordered Rick S's Solo Recipe Book\cd looks like a good deal... and hard to get here in the USA.. so I figured save on shipping etc.

From what I understand, DHL takes care of customs etc, so I should get it at my house within 2 weeks. I will post the details on the custom charges...

Woohoo! got the DHL Shipping\tracking number. I also ordered Rick S's Solo Recipe Book\cd looks like a good deal... and hard to get here in the USA.. so I figured save on shipping etc.

From what I understand, DHL takes care of customs etc, so I should get it at my house within 2 weeks. I will post the details on the custom charges...

Good thinking to get that solo book at the same time. As for Canada, DHL transferred the package over to our Canadian postal service. I can't remember if I paid any duty and taxes on the three orders I did from them. I would say yes, but my memory fails me.

Petey

Top Bottom