does anyone have the eleuke peanut?

iamesperambient

Reaction score
pretty affordable solid body soprano with a unique shape. I'm considering one. I heard mix things does anyone have any good things to say about them? more or less looking for just a fun smaller electric uke to travel with a mini amp for just jamming and practicing is this a good choice?

I have one and it's great. I heard there were some issues with some of the pickups. I bought mine from Mim who made sure it was a good one... I use it with a mandolin strap and find it quite comfortable.

I don't play it often but am glad I got it.

As long as you get one with no pickup issues you should be fine.

I agree with what Olarte said. I got one from Mim a year or so ago, and have been pretty happy with it. I don't play it a lot, but it is fun to be able to walk around the yard and play with my Honeytone clipped on my belt. It's also nice for quiet practice.

I also picked one up from Mim and it's fun to have around.

I also picked one up from Mim and it's fun to have around.

thanks for the tip guys!

I'll prob pick one up soonish.
on my list of UAS obsessions
are as follows:

I need an acoustic baritone uke
I need a tenor in general and i need a resonator.

I'm looking at this solid body steel stringed electric tenor which is less than 200 so gonna go for that first mostly like. I love my electric steel string baritone konablaster but i also would not mind a uke i can tune to reentrant tuning thats full style electric.

Anyway this little peanut seems like a great travel electric uke that would go well with a honeytone mini amp :)

Top Bottom