Mainland Concert Banjo Uke with case - SOLD

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
Mainland Concert Banjo Uke with case

$280 + shipping/ insurance (about 7 lbs) by US Postal Service (approx. $25 for Continental US). Pick -up available in the Los Angeles area.

I am selling my Mahogany Mainland Concert Banjo Uke. Originally purchased to develop a design for a Uke Leash Banjo Ukulele strap, it needs to move on to a home that will give it some good playing time. It has had very little playing time, and is in new condition with brand new Worth Brown strings. It has 18 frets and amber colored tuning knobs. Comes from a smoke-free home. The Mainland Banjo ukuleles have been discontinued, so here is your chance to get one. Originally purchased with the case for $380. This was one from the first batch that Mike got in when they first became available. There is a small blemish on the skin (near the tailpiece), which was there when I got it new. The case needs to air out a bit, because of a glue odor. It is difficult to find a Banjo Uke hard case, especially concert size. Both items were bought directly from Mainland Ukes.
Uke Leash Banjo Uke strap included.
See the YouTube video I made for the strap design. I play the uke near the end of the video. Please excuse my awkward performance, but I tend to get nervous on camera.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7QorqKo1E4

List Date: 11/28/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mainland Concert Banjo Uke with case
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Hi Lori,
The blemish on the skin is not a hole , is it ? Or is it just a mark ?

Top Bottom