Black Friday Ukulele Deal

bhart

Reaction score
I have a feeling that this thread is going to be moved from the Marketplace board to the Links board. The Marketplace board is for "member-to-member transactions only."

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

"There are three Marketplace rules:

Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Certain items are unsuitable for trade through UU. The following are prohibited and may not be mentioned, even in hints or code, in the context of trading on this forum:
> weapons (including, but not only, firearms, knives, bows/crossbows, stun guns and martial arts weapons)
> drugs or medicines
> any item the trading/selling of which is subject to legal regulation or control, including items such as tortoiseshell, wood, and other things covered by the CITES convention."

I have a feeling that this thread is going to be moved from the Marketplace board to the Links board. The Marketplace board is for "member-to-member transactions only."

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

"There are three Marketplace rules:

Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Certain items are unsuitable for trade through UU. The following are prohibited and may not be mentioned, even in hints or code, in the context of trading on this forum:
> weapons (including, but not only, firearms, knives, bows/crossbows, stun guns and martial arts weapons)
> drugs or medicines
> any item the trading/selling of which is subject to legal regulation or control, including items such as tortoiseshell, wood, and other things covered by the CITES convention."
Yes Mark is spot on. Any links to vendor deals or ebay auctions are not for the marketplace. Moving to 'videos and links' board, cheers

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize I was breaking a rule. I don't have any relationship with Bernunzio's, other than buying a few ukes from them in the past. Just trying to let people know about some deals. Next time I'll know where to post. Thanks.

Last edited:
My thanks to whoever finally bought that Martin 3M from Bernunzio...that thing had temptation written all over it.

Top Bottom