Pono six string tenorwith case

Teek

Reaction score
Pono 6 string tenor ukulele, solid mahogany with ebony fretboard, bridge and headstock face plate, ebony binding front and back, ebony heel cap, bone nut and saddle, pearl fret position markers and side dots, and pearl logo. Satin finish. Includes a nice black Oahu hard case. Very nice smooth playability with a super comfortable slim and fast neck, and nice resonance and sustain. No dings or dents or scratches. These are hard to find now.

_DSC2584.jpg_DSC2582.jpg_DSC2574.jpg_DSC2585.jpg_DSC2580.jpg

I'm offering this locally in West Los Angeles but if you are interested send me a PM for a shipping quote. More pics here. Asking $350.

Last edited:
I have one of these with Southcoast strings on it. Nice full chime. That mahogany is a little fancier than average for this particular uke.

Hi Phil, thanks for pointing that out. It was either this or my Maui Music six, and I was going to put up the MM and keep this, but since I am back-funding my Pono Pro Classic and so now have two Ponos, I figured I should keep the MM.

My husband says I'm nuts since the Pono is way more playable. I have a very high opinion of the Pono line, it's basically Ko'olau molds and forms, and designed to have the same playability. My Pro Classic is my "One" for now, so I am making an effort to clear space in my uke closet. :(

Top Bottom