Ain't She Sweet - McCartney & Harrison on ukulele + Ringo (1994)

cigarfan

Reaction score
Harrison loved the ukulele! Hope you enjoy. :)

I was just working on learning "I'll See You in My Dreams"' in Honor of George and the anniversary of his passing.

I watched segments of "A Concert for George" last night, and while that film was the primary motivation for me to learn to play ukulele, I have never learned the song that closes the film.

A very enjoyable and touching clip, thank you so much for posting.

Nice video, thanks for sharing

Great clip. Just out of curiosity, does anybody know what the reso on the picnic blanket might be? I'm not sure, but there's a video of Paul playing it at the same occasion, and it appears to be a Danelectro logo on the headstock, but I'm not sure Danelectro ever made reso ukes?

As a baby boomer Beatles fan, this is great. I'm going to look up more videos of George playing ukulele.

As a Beatle and especially George Harrison fan, that has always been a great little video...thanks for posting and bringing a smile this morning.
There are not a whole lot of videos or photos that I've found of George playing on his ukes. If anyone finds anything rare out there, will you kindly share?
Cheers

Thanks for posting, Dennis. I enjoyed it and it made me smile!

Wendell

As a Beatle and especially George Harrison fan, that has always been a great little video...thanks for posting and bringing a smile this morning.
There are not a whole lot of videos or photos that I've found of George playing on his ukes. If anyone finds anything rare out there, will you kindly share?
Cheers

Here's a video of Jeff Lynne (ELO) and Harrison playing banjo ukes together, starting at 1:54.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrOs_CT-SY

Top Bottom