Nud

Crooked

Reaction score
Sailor brand koa tenor. Thanks mike from uke republic for making it happen. It sounds awesome and is a blast to play

m7gryp.jpg

2jalsbb.jpg

2laxxdl.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your new Sailor Ukulele...the are built very well..and sound great.... I do agree Mike is da man....

When I try to see it, I keep getting this: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I want to see!

Congratulations on the new uke! I'd love to see it! Please try reattaching the photo. I'm getting the same message others are getting when the click on the attachment link.

Sorry guy trying to learn how to post pictures. Can't really figure it out, kinda new at this

If the attachment feature isn't working, go to tinypic.com and upload your photo there. When it's done, copy and paste the IMG code here.

Very nice ukulele, congratulations, enjoy it!

Yeah it definitely did come out great! Thanks for making it happen.

Last edited:
Wow, it looks nice....congrats!

Great. Now I want a Sailor. If the family can just make it through Christmas without eating (or getting any presents), I may be giving Mike a call...
:wallbash:

Beautiful ukulele, I sure do love my Sailor brand. Your pics just jump started my UAS.

Congrats. Those Sailor's sound amazing. Lots of custom options.

Congrats! I hope to get a chance to play one someday.

I have a sailor soprano and love that uke. The neck is the best (MY opinion). I am tempted to get a tenor also. It looks like you got the cream of the crop there. Congratulations. I too am waiting to hear the answer: "was it a special order?"

Top Bottom