2 more weeks until new ukes!

iamesperambient

Reaction score
Getting a Vorson Electric (steel strung) tenor uke and a rogue acoustic baritone (just to travel with and jam around the house unplugged) next pay day!

Cool, give us a demo of the Vorson if you would. Fairly inexpensive I see.
I didn't discover them until after I ordered my steel string Eleuke.
Now I need to wait on the Eleuke to be delivered to see if I screwed myself by buying it.
If it's junk I'll be looking at the Vorson ukes next.

Cool, give us a demo of the Vorson if you would. Fairly inexpensive I see.
I didn't discover them until after I ordered my steel string Eleuke.
Now I need to wait on the Eleuke to be delivered to see if I screwed myself by buying it.
If it's junk I'll be looking at the Vorson ukes next.

I certainly will :) the eleuke les paul style steel stringed electric looks nice.
The only beef i have with it (why i didnt order one) is that it seems to be designed
for a much higher tuning than standard C, which i personally dont care for. I hope
it ends up being nice, worst comes to worst if you don't like it you can sell it
and get a vorson or even a konablaster ( i have a baritone one and its great!).

I got the telecaster version because I saw the LP description on Amazon about the higher tuning.
I hope that doesn't apply to the tele version. If it does it will get sent back because the seller didn't include that info in the ad.
The Vorson and the Eleuke are both 17 inch scale so I can't imagine what the difference would be unless they put the frets in the wrong place or something.
Getting info on these is tough and the eleuke web site and the eleuke reps that used to hang out here seem very quiet on the subject.

I got the telecaster version because I saw the LP description on Amazon about the higher tuning.
I hope that doesn't apply to the tele version. If it does it will get sent back because the seller didn't include that info in the ad.
The Vorson and the Eleuke are both 17 inch scale so I can't imagine what the difference would be unless they put the frets in the wrong place or something.
Getting info on these is tough and the eleuke web site and the eleuke reps that used to hang out here seem very quiet on the subject.

Ya it appaears vorson only makes tenor scale electrics, which is fine by me being im missing only a tenor sized uke
in my collection and i dont have a full electric that uses reentrant tuning so this kills 2 birds with one stone. Its nice looking
has nice pick ups and comes with a gig bag so i think it will be a good value alternative to a RISA, as much as i love my konablaster
baritone, it would be nice to have a solid body steel string electric uke that uses reentrant tuning too. Good luck i will report once
i get mine and i hope you do the same on the eleuke :)

Top Bottom