Martin K2 Koa Concert with HS case

girevikdavid

Reaction score
SOLD THANKS FOR LOOKING

This is a brand new Martin K2 concert. I bought it last year and am not able to play any longer (severe hand tremors :(). It is in totally mint condition having only been played several times finger style. Strung presently with Worth Brown low G. Hard shell case included.
I paid $1100.00 for the uke and extra for the case. Will sell both for $850.00. Yes, and I'll ship it.

Attachments

• DSC00720.jpg
    DSC00720.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC00721.jpg
    DSC00721.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC00722.jpg
    DSC00722.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Sorry to know you can no longer play that beautiful Uke. Wish it was a tenor. Best of luck with your sale.

Not many of these available on the sites I look at...those listed on eBay as new are all $1000+ without the hard case. Nice that you are willing to negotiate. You might also want to list it on the Fleamarket marketplace (home of the Magic Fluke).

I was kicking myself for not buying your mainland, the price was very good and there are no new solid wood ukeleles at that price.

There are many good ukuleles around $850, so buyers have more to choose from. You're price is good but I think you'll have to wait for someone that wants a Martin.

Unless you accept law-away like K-mart, then I'm interested :)

Last edited:
Unless you accept law-away like K-mart, then I'm interested

Talk to me :) What did you have in mind or were you just kidding?

Top Bottom