FS: Black Bear 40 year old Mahogany Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

billypete

Reaction score
Black Bear Soprano #365. It is a lovely uke. Rich-warm coffee brown mahogany, aged . . Classic Heilman all the way. No issues. Sounds Great. Currently strung with Fremont Blacks. It doesn't get played enough now. Gator hard case included. $300 + shipping.BlackBear16501.jpgBlackBear365bottom.jpgBlackBear365back.jpgBlackBear365head.jpgBlackBear365_label.jpg

You sure are quick on the draw Eugene... I saw this post, went to check my bank balance (and where my wife was) and - BOOM, she was gone. At least this way I've got a good chance of seeing/hearing it on one of your videos.

Dang! Just sold my National and have been keeping my eyes open for a blackbear. This would have been the one. Good grab Jon.

You sure are quick on the draw Eugene... I saw this post, went to check my bank balance (and where my wife was) and - BOOM, she was gone. At least this way I've got a good chance of seeing/hearing it on one of your videos.

Brother I have been, um, known to get a little...er, buyer's remorse occasionally. If that happens I'll let ya know.
:cheers:

Congrats Jon...you beat me again....hey you are swiping all the good ukes at great deals so fast.. good grief charlie...um I mean Jon :)

Just know a good deal when I see one Bruddah o mine :)

charlie brown at school 1.jpg

Brother I have been, um, known to get a little...er, buyer's remorse occasionally. If that happens I'll let ya know.
:cheers:

A little????

I still won't forgive you for letting go of that Mya-Moe Reso!

-Kurt​

I want to see the list of the ukes that have come and gone in eugene ukulele's house! There have been some beauties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom