Help w/ YouTube/Google+ transition

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hi, folks!

I can no longer view my YouTube channel comments, nor make comments, on YouTube because I keep putting off/refusing to switch over to Google+. Here's the gist of what I am hoping someone can help me do:

1) I would like to maintain my original YouTube channel name of "hochapeafarm" and not have my real name appear on my videos, when I make comments, etc., on other YT videos.

2) I only want to use YouTube -- I don't want to use a social networking site (as I understand Google+ is); I turned off my Facebook account over a year ago as I just don't have time for it.

I have heard that there is supposedly some "workaround" solution to doing what I'd like to do, but from what I read, it seems very complicated. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? I would be so grateful for any tips or advice -- thank you so much! :)

As far as I know, I have a gmail address, I don't know if that means that I automatically have a Google + account. I logged in recently to leave a comment and my username was displayed and not my real name. Not sure if that really answers your question.

Top Bottom