FS: Covered Bridge tenor-redwood over myrtle and peg head tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthy1

Reaction score
SOLD-WELL THAT WAS FAST!

I don't have a ton of time to type this in on my cell phone and will get more up tomorrow but like the title says, tenor custom I had made by terry and perry at covered bridge. It's got blood wood binding, tail piece and headstock strip! Gorgeous with the best sound I have heard out of a Uke. It has a very full sound. Only selling to fund another instrument. I can email pics. Looking for $595 shipped + paypal. no case unfortunAtely:(

Darn UU messaging system doesn't work and hasn't for about 2 years. Email me personally at michaeljboehm@msn.com

Last edited:
More pictures

I didn't do a great job describing the uke the first post because of my small phone and fat fingers.

I got this about 2 years ago as a custom from Terry and Perry of Covered Bridge. Great guys. Tenor with a big complex sound. I bought peg Head geared tuners and sent them to them and now they put them on everything. This is their #7 uke so the finish work isn't perfect but it is good. The woods are absolutely fantastic and the sound is the best I have heard. I sold both my high end Kanilea's after I got this one. It has a Kanilea sound with some depth and complexity with a lot of volume. After I got it, it has a small split in the top and I sent it back to Covered Bridge and they did a fantastic job fixing it. Hard to tell where it is they did such a great job.

They used TruOil for the finish and I really like it too. Here are a few more pics.
headstock.jpgphoto 1.jpgtail piece.jpgGetAttachment.jpg

My CB is now my #1 uke. Beautiful workmanship and wonderful sound. Someone will feel lucky with this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom