Upgrading My Binding Router

Timbuck

Reaction score
I've bought a couple of Kress Router grinding spindles...These are very popular with the CNC machining Guy's..I have fitted one to my milling machine and the other is for my binding router set up..The first thing I did was make a base assembly to allow the rebate cutter to do the job when trimming out the channels...This is what i've got so far....I then next have to fit this assembly to the TV swivel bracket

They fit together like this

And then fitted to the Router

Last edited:
Looks pretty sturdy. I'm interested in the TV bracket you mention. What model is it??

Last edited:
I like your design a lot. I mad a Fleischman type but I used a machine slide to hold the router and it works similar to what you have for the vertical. But, I used the drawer slides and lazy Susan for the body and it's WAY too big and takes up too much room for the working of it and the storage too. I'm gonna have to upgrade to the TV monitor arm. Great idea that. Now I just have to find an empty space to bolt the monitor arm to! Just love how it folds out of the way.

I was going to fit drawer slides on the vertical on this one..I bought some last year just for this job and i put them in a safe place...And now I can't find em' :(

Top Bottom