PDA

View Full Version : Gawd... someone HELP ME

Aldrine Guerrero
12-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Okay... there's this song at work that I hear ALL THE TIME and I can'y figure out who sings it or what it's called. All I know is that it's a Jawaiian song and the first few lyrics go

"Cruisin down the street at the boulevard, looking for some action, a little attraction sha-da-da-da-da-da"

and the chorus goes:

"Sorry my braddah but no disrespect to you, but I think it's clear what you really wanna do... why can't I find someone, why am I so alone, all I want is someone to hold... you're just not ready bruddah"

GAWD.... someone help me please... hahahahahahah

Fred Miu
12-11-2007, 05:55 AM
is there any other parts of the song that it repeats?

rayan
12-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Okay... there's this song at work that I hear ALL THE TIME and I can'y figure out who sings it or what it's called. All I know is that it's a Jawaiian song and the first few lyrics go

"Cruisin down the street at the boulevard, looking for some action, a little attraction sha-da-da-da-da-da"

and the chorus goes:

"Sorry my braddah but no disrespect to you, but I think it's clear what you really wanna do... why can't I find someone, why am I so alone, all I want is someone to hold... you're just not ready bruddah"

GAWD.... someone help me please... hahahahahahah

I know this song!!! But I can't remember who sings it...

rayan
12-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Dammit Aldrine, now its bothering me. Call up the Kauai radio station and find out who sings it now!

Aldrine Guerrero
12-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Titoboy helped me out hahaha.

The song is called "Honey hunting" by Native Blend

GAWD... it was bothering me this whole friggen week! GAH!

asianic68
12-17-2019, 10:09 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3NslJhZ_I&feature=youtu.be

kkimura
12-18-2019, 02:38 AM
Yes, definitely worth the 12 year wait!

glennerd
12-18-2019, 05:14 AM
Yes, definitely worth the 12 year wait!

Haha, patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. :old: