Koaloha Pineapple Soprano Blem - Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Sold

*Sorry all….this is a repost because I put the original asking price in the title and couldn't change it. I'm lowering the price to $399 which is probably the lowest I've seen for a Koaloha that's only a couple of weeks old.

Purchased direct from the factory as blem model (identified with black mark on lower right corner of the label). Per Brian, the blem was supposed to be a small finish flaw on the back but I don't see it and he wasn't able to capture it in a photo. This Koaloha is set up really nice with comfortable action, good intonation and no buzzing. No case but it will be double boxed. Reason for selling: It's a bit bright and loud for my home use. I've had one before and thought I missed the tone. I love how comfortable Koaloha's necks are along with the rounded edges on the sides of the body. It sounds just like a Koaloha should....they are so consistent. Free shipping in cont US. Paypal gift preferred or pay a bit extra for normal Paypal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
*Sorry all….this is a repost because I put the original asking price in the title and couldn't change it. I'm lowering the price to $399 which is probably the lowest I've seen for a Koaloha that's only a couple of weeks old.

Purchased direct from the factory as blem model (identified with black mark on lower right corner of the label). Per Brian, the blem was supposed to be a small finish flaw on the back but I don't see it and he wasn't able to capture it in a photo. This Koaloha is set up really nice with comfortable action, good intonation and no buzzing. No case but it will be double boxed. Reason for selling: It's a bit bright and loud for my home use. I've had one before and thought I missed the tone. I love how comfortable Koaloha's necks are along with the rounded edges on the sides of the body. It sounds just like a Koaloha should....they are so consistent. Free shipping in cont US. Paypal gift preferred or pay a bit extra for normal Paypal.

Before you sell it I'd try some different strings. Ko'Olau Alohi work really well on KoAlohas - I'm running a tenor Alohi set on my KoAloha longneck (concert scale) soprano. They are still bright but not quite so much as the clear fluorocarbon strings that KoAloha puts on. If you want to bring even more edge off of it Ko'Olau Gold strings work well, too.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom