Love Will Tear Us Apart Joy Division cover.

Hey Brian, this is really superb mate. I honestly can't think of a video of yours that isn't real quality.

Thank you Jon.

This is a great song (IMHO) and there are some terrific covers on YouTube.
I drew inspiration from Fall Out Boy and Nerina Pallot among others.

wonderful stuff mate one of my all time fave songs by one of my fave bands, and you have truly made this your own, hauntingly beautiful check out jose gonzales (may of spelt it wrong) version, loved it mate your a great uker :) all the best from me ( and i hope to be back in the seasons soon) (just having a seasons break at the mo) all the best from me :)

wonderful stuff mate one of my all time fave songs by one of my fave bands, and you have truly made this your own, hauntingly beautiful check out jose gonzales (may of spelt it wrong) version, loved it mate your a great uker :) all the best from me ( and i hope to be back in the seasons soon) (just having a seasons break at the mo) all the best from me :)
Listening to the Jose Gonzales version as I type this Dave - it's a beaut - that there are so many terrific and different covers shows what a well written little song it is. Thanks for watching and your comment mate.
Bravo, sir.
Thank you.

No shame to inspire from other's work, your version is very good and personal in the end. Love this song!
Cheers

Great cover, very intense feeling!
Thanks for watching.

It really is an amazing thing this interweb thingy.
I've recorded a song here at home in NSW Australia and I have comments from Tasmania, Great Britain, USA, France, Germany and Italy.
Astounding really. But now just taken as what we do.

This really is a beautiful cover. Very hauntingly beautiful!

Top Bottom