Song Help Request FFX Songs

Hey anyone have any FFX songs on ukulele? tabs or chords?

David, where do you come up with these bands?? It's not surprising an old guy like me hasn't heard of them before but with these tired eyes I thought you were looking for XXX songs ;). Ok, I'm not much of a comedian. I think I'll go back to bed now.

haha dominator, it's a ps2 game called final fantasy X(10)^_^. yea i know 2 songs on my uke. i know to zanarkand and i know the battle theme. i'll post a video up later in the week for it. but i'll do a quick tab for to zanarkand. pretty much just use the A string, and the frets are like this.

first phrase
5-0-5-7-8-7-5-3-5-3-0

second phrase
5-0-5-7-8-7-8-10-8-10-12

there's a quick one for ya. i dunno how the ending part really goes. but yea i'll give you more help when i get back form work^_^. haha i gotta go.

David, where do you come up with these bands?? It's not surprising an old guy like me hasn't heard of them before but with these tired eyes I thought you were looking for XXX songs ;). Ok, I'm not much of a comedian. I think I'll go back to bed now.

hahaha! No I wasn't looking for XXX songs.. :p but yes, FFX is a ps2 game. Final Fantasy games are known for their great soundtracks.

hahaha! No I wasn't looking for XXX songs.. :p but yes, FFX is a ps2 game. Final Fantasy games are known for their great soundtracks.

I'm definatley not up on the games or their associated soundtracks. I have no kids and the only games I've ever played were pac man and asteroids. Never owned any kind of gaming system, nor has anyone else in my family that I know of :eek:.

I'm definatley not up on the games or their associated soundtracks. I have no kids and the only games I've ever played were pac man and asteroids. Never owned any kind of gaming system, nor has anyone else in my family that I know of :eek:.

How about a pacman tab? ;)

Pacman? That's easy.

For the Pacman sound, do a harmonic on the tenth frets, picking them with your thumb.
For Pacman dying, start on a high up fret (I use 11) and slide your finger up and down 'til you get to the nut (yeo) and then go up to the fret you started on and pick it. Easy.

(Thank Dragonforce)

Pacman? That's easy.

For the Pacman sound, do a harmonic on the tenth frets, picking them with your thumb.
For Pacman dying, start on a high up fret (I use 11) and slide your finger up and down 'til you get to the nut (yeo) and then go up to the fret you started on and pick it. Easy.

(Thank Dragonforce)

How do you 'do a harmonic on the tenth frets'? I was under the impression that you can only do those on the 5th 7th and 12th frets? :confused:

hey davoomac, did that little tab work for ya alright? the battle them involved some of the same notes so i think you could've figured it out. haha lemem knwo if you have trouble tho

hey davoomac, did that little tab work for ya alright? the battle them involved some of the same notes so i think you could've figured it out. haha lemem knwo if you have trouble tho

yah works great thanks ^^

Last edited:
anyone know where to find more.. intricate versions of the songs
i can only find tabs for guitar :/ and it doesn't transpose very well
(sight of spira mainly)

Top Bottom