Kala Pineapple Ukulele with hard case needs a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
I have a Kala Pineapple Uke with the silk screened pineapple pattern a hard case. I planned on using it as my "on the road" uke when I travel but I've been using my Fluke for that. So, I've got a practically new, it probably has 1 hour on it, uke with a nice black hard case that needs a home. it is currently sitting under my desk at work. The uke and case would probably sell for 90-100 bucks on E-bay. I'm really interested in trading it straight up for another interesting uke or uke related items. Let me know if you're interested. :shaka:

hmmm interesting....what exactly are these made out of....im very tempted=] they are kala's soo there at least a decent name.

All of the sites indicate that is made from mahogony. I am really impressed with this novelty uke. It is really put together well. It's not a crummy tourist uke. I wouldn't post it here if I didn't think so.

oh man, my friend would want this sooo bad, she really wants a ukulele. Oh I wish I had something to trade you with, so i could surprise her, I know she'd love it and give it a good home! :) I'm broke, because I'm a college student buying textbooks and paying for lab fees at the moment, otherwise I'd buy it!

Bad news on trades

I've posted this on Ebay and there has been a bid. Unless the bidder fails to pay, I'm committed to selling it on Ebay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom