Ukulele player on "Scrubs"

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
Uke sighting: TV guide mentioned that on the Feb. 3rd 9:30pm episode of Scrubs, "Ted is smitten with a ukulele player but needs help making the first move."

I don't usually watch this show, but I've set my DVR. Here is to hoping that they don't mock our beloved instrument too much.:rolleyes:

scrubs is seriously one of my top 5, just for sheer silli-ousness. that and the background music is fantastic.

I'm a big fan of the show. I just wanted to point out that this is not the first time they will have a Uke in the show. They had an episode where Ted and his band covers "Somewhere over the rainbow". His band is called "The Blanks" and you can hear the cover in Youtube and is available on Itunes.

Top secret: the uke player is Aldrine. Back when he had long hair.
No way, dude - you're wrong. The guest uke player is non other than . . .

red-n-silky.gif

I'm a big fan of the show. I just wanted to point out that this is not the first time they will have a Uke in the show. They had an episode where Ted and his band covers "Somewhere over the rainbow". His band is called "The Blanks" and you can hear the cover in Youtube and is available on Itunes.

scrubs is an awesome show!!! i thought they were called the worthless pee-ons. haha.. saw it in the dvd extras. haha. but they covered that song really good. :shaka:

scrubs

just finished the episode. didnt bash it to much until ted was talking about how the girl was

"the most beautiful female ukulele player he has ever seen, but that isnt saying much since they are mostly fat hawaiian guys"

im a huge fan of scrubs and have seen every episode at least twice

its actually not the first time it showed on scrubs. in one episode turk is seen holding a ukulele (possibly the same one used) to his side and the next scene
its gone. nothing big.

I heard all music in the episode was going to be uke. But a lil bit is better then none.

Dag, I just knew this thread would be started on here! I was going to mention it.

The uke girl Ted likes on Scrubs is sooo cute. I want to be her when I grow up!!! (ok, not really, plus I could probably do better than Ted. . . maybe.)

I don't like that Ted addressed all uke players as being big fat Hawaiian guys, though =(

Top Bottom