5A Claro Walnut with a Western Red Cedar top
Curly Koa bindings
Ebony fretboard and bridge
Amber bridge pins with abalone dots
Abalone fret markers and rosette
Bone nut and saddle 1.5 inch at the nut
Peghed brand tuners

List Date: 12/7/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Covered Bridge Tenor #018
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Really nice looking uke!

this is a super nice combo...Claro Walnut and Redwood top....I have a super concert and it has an amazing tone... be the lucky one, this is an amazing price..
mine cost three times as much new....

I have always loved this one. But alas, I already have two covered bridge ukes and no money to burn. =/
The slot head is a favorite of mine as well, and shares the same myrtle board that my tenor came from. If only I had the funds guys. Beautiful instruments with a beautiful sound.

Nice looking pin bridge. Great price, too.

I've got a cedar topped Covered Bridge tenor in reentrant tuning, that sounds absolutely wonderful.
You won't find a better sounding tenor at this price.

Somebody bought a terrific tenor for a pretty good price! Congrats to whoever bought it.

Merry Christmas to me! My wife and I exchanged gifts this am because we're going out of town for a few day and I was shocked to find that my lovely wife sneakily bought me this uke. I've only had a few minutes with it but I it has such a warm sound. I'm over the moon with it! I can't wait to get to our destination today and really get to know this beautiful instrument.

And thanks to Terry & Perry for their part in the surprise!

Top Bottom