Bloodwood bindings and rosette
Ebony fretboard and bridge.
Mother of Pearl fret markers and white side dots
Mahogany neck bone nut and saddle
1.5 inch at the nut
Grover tuners

There is a sound sample on our YouTube channel "CoveredBridgeukulele"

List Date: 11/26/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Covered Bridge Tenor #051
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Covered Bridge Tenor #051

Beautiful uke, and a nice homage to MGM in the video with the opening lick. :)

Sharp looking Curly myrtle tenor with a cool slotted head.

I can't believe this is still for sale! Covered Bridge ukes are very well made and an incredible value considering that you get a beautifully made uke at a very reasonable price. Personally I prefer concert size and I've already got a concert-sized Covered Bridge uke (that I like a lot). Someone is going to get a really nice tenor.

I can't believe this is still for sale! Covered Bridge ukes are very well made and an incredible value considering that you get a beautifully made uke at a very reasonable price.

Agreed. My teacher likes mine so much he already put dibs on it if I ever sell it. The sound is spectacular.

I'm amazed this tenor is still for sale in the Marketplace. My Covered Bridge Concert is superbly made and is a great player. I really don't need or want another tenor right now, but this is gorgeous and Covered Bridge delivers phenomenal value. I've seen and played a few of them and every one is great. You get a beautiful, unique instrument that is easily the equivalent of ukuleles that are double the price.

Agreed. My teacher likes mine so much he already put dibs on it if I ever sell it. The sound is spectacular.
Tell your teacher about this one.

Top Bottom