Impending nud.

Wongo

Reaction score
I ordered a ukulele yesterday and am now awaiting its arrival. So far I've looked at it online, checked emails goodness knows how many times. I've got 5 days of waiting so this could be a long week for me.
What else does everybody do when they are waiting for the postman to arrive with your newest addition?

I just play my other ukuleles.

It's a RISA lp tenor in black.

I have the sunburst LP tenor and still am amazed every time I play it how incredibly cool it sounds with the dual humbuckers plugged into my Vox amp. It is also built incredibly well. Just like throwing a Les Paul in the washing machine and shrinking it, but having it come out with 4 strings :). It a complete blast to play and especially if you like bending notes and playing blues or some serious rock. I played with some friends who had guitars and when I took it out of the case they chuckled and teased me saying it was "cute" but then their jaws dropped when they heard it plugged into a JBL EON. Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Funny, I'm waiting for a risa lp sunburst myself.... The darn DHL tracking has been stuck since Tuesday 5 days saying it's being transferred to this country. Argh!!!!

I'm so looking forward to this different type of Uke!!

Last edited:
As soon as I get the tracking number I drive myself and my wife crazy rechecking the status constantly.

Ive got a a new guitar on the way and ive been banned from checking the shipping tracker any more lol probably for the best, but once it comes the hours you spent waiting are like nothing!

I think we all know the horror of waiting. I'm hoping mine will be here before Friday. Hoping being the key word

My new uke is currently being built by Kanile'a and I have to wait 4-5 more weeks for it!

I feel your pain

I think we all know the horror of waiting. I'm hoping mine will be here before Friday. Hoping being the key word

Just image every mailman and delivery guy on the path to your house, gently takes the uke out of the box and plays it for awhile, then with a big smile on their face they put it back in the box, wrap it all up just like it was and hands it off to the next guy on the way to your home.

;)

My tin can-julele has been delivered to campus so I can stop reading the delivery status!

But no clue on whether it will make it to my office today or not. :confused: A Del Rey DVD was delivered Saturday and I haven't seen it yet, so I may not get my hands on the uke today.

I have 3 days now...
What else do I do? Think about how it will sound and what it will be like to play - since I happen to actually know that in this case. And try to keep down that nervous feeling, you know the one. :D

Argh!!!!

The Risa stick is stuck in limbo from fedex, it now has no delivery date.... Was shipped a week all from California.

The Risa sunburst lp from Germany has not been updated at dhl since it left 5'days ago!!!!

Argh!!!!

The Risa stick is stuck in limbo from fedex, it now has no delivery date.... Was shipped a week all from California.

The Risa sunburst lp from Germany has not been updated at dhl since it left 5'days ago!!!!

Ouch that sucks. Hope you receive both soon

Olarte, i feel you. I have similar thing going right now. The usps tracking said that my uke has arrived 3 days ago stucked or as they said being processed by customs in Indonesia.... Geez those guys at customs are real pain in the arse. They gonna put whatever taxes they like to get my ukes... Arrrrghhh

While waiting for the new uke to arrive, I sit my other ukes down and have a talk with them about how the new uke is not going to change our relationship and how I will still love them the same.

Top Bottom